What's your favorite type of music?

Musical Discussions

Moderator: Moderators

What's your favorite type of music?

Postby Cute_Vampiress » Monday 9. August 2004, 08:52

Hello and welcome to my topic of music :) lol jk so anyways what type of music does everyone listen to? What bands are you most interested in right now?

At this point in time I am into 2 types of music the metal type stuff, and techno/trance :)

I listen to bands like Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Kovenant, NIN, Rammstein,

On the other hand I also listen to stuff like DJ Tiesto, Dj venom, Warp Brothers, Scooter, Skazi, Goa, GMS and much more

I have over 3000 songs and still downloading about 100-200 a day :) music I can honestly say is my life ;)
Cute_Vampiress

Postby Guest » Monday 9. August 2004, 12:14

brutal death metal like cannibal corpse, malevolent creation, disparaged (swiss band), vomitory..... also some black metal, pagan, viking and a bit of electro, but... just a bit!!!!

Postby Cute_Vampiress » Wednesday 11. August 2004, 08:06

hehe I listen to anything under the sun basically :) I love music of all kinds I have a lot of bands on my computer that no one I talk to has ever heard before it's strange lol :) I'm a huge music fan :P
Cute_Vampiress

Postby Alexi » Friday 13. August 2004, 20:33

Music...especially metal and the world that rotate around it is my life.
I can't live without music...
I really like bands such as Children Of Bodom,Amon Amarth,Iron Maiden,Motorhead,Mayhem,Nine Inch Nails....and i also listen to a lot of unknown bands of any genre....
Alexi

Postby Cute_Vampiress » Saturday 14. August 2004, 23:09

Alexi you ROCK!!!!! hehe I love all music and living without music would probably kill me :( anyhow you guys are cool :)
Cute_Vampiress

Postby Mandragora » Sunday 15. August 2004, 10:50

i listen to metal and a little bit goth

my favorit bands are Cildren of Bodom, Ensiferum, Nightwish, Amon Amarth, Old Man's Child, In Flames, Kalmah, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Disillusion, Norther, Sonata Arctica, Lacrimas Profundere, Desolation, Mortal Love, Lacuna Coil, Halloween and much more...
Mandragora

Postby Alexi » Sunday 15. August 2004, 18:09

thanx Cute Vampire Lady!
you rock too! I love the ladies who rock the fuck out and kick ass listening to great music! :huldig:
Alexi

Postby alpha photography » Sunday 15. August 2004, 18:39

ohh...many styles as:

ebm/industrial ( 242, s.puppy, velvet acid christ, frontline assembly, haujobb, s,commando hasu arafna, synascape, OLD(!) pitchfork and a.berzerk...and much more )

gothic ( sisters of mercy, fields of the nephilim, bauhaus, joy division, love like blood, london after midnight...)

metal ( slayer, machine head, samael, OLD(!) metalica and paradise lost, some blackmetel songs from like immortal, dimmu borgir, emperor, marduk...also a few death + goth metal bands: my dying bride, entombed, grave, bolthrower,thetre of tragedy, lac. coil much more....)

also 80ties, ambient and even some techno and goa tracks...
alpha photography

Postby Cute_Vampiress » Monday 16. August 2004, 23:25

I like music period :) music is the best thing the world coulda brought :) I listen to anything and everything....well ok everyone has some limits :) I like your taste in music as well Alpha :)
Cute_Vampiress

Postby Satyr » Monday 16. August 2004, 23:55

Neofolk, Darkfolk, Darkwave, Industrial, Goa/Psytrance, Black/Death Metal... :dance:
Gothic Model Gallery
Administrator & Owner

:camera:
Satyr
Owner of Gothicmodels.net
Owner of Gothicmodels.net

Postby Cute_Vampiress » Tuesday 17. August 2004, 04:20

WOOHOO Satyr's In the GROOVE :) hehe GO SATYR :)
Cute_Vampiress

Postby Phellan » Tuesday 17. August 2004, 07:28

Hmmm while I have an extensive list of music I probably listen mostly to bands like A Fire Inside (AFI), In Flames, HIM, A7X, Lacuna Coil, NightWish (ty Satyr!), UnWritten Law, Flogging Molly, Crowned King, and Gob, along with the odd Disturbed, Static X, NIN, and various other bands like that. . . mostly Punk and Metal though.
Phellan

Postby Cute_Vampiress » Tuesday 17. August 2004, 08:41

WOOHOO Go Phellan :) Your awesome to talk to :) Anyhow before I start going off topic for some reason or another I should talk about music :P mmm music is the most important factor when doing anything, wether be glowswing/stringing or fire dancing, or sitting in the car...or whatever the case may be hehe I love all different music at all different times :)
Cute_Vampiress

Postby LenShaya » Tuesday 17. August 2004, 17:20

My favourite bands at the moment are... too many *think*

Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Suicide Commando, Dir En Grey, :Wumpscut:, Covenant, Feindflug, After Forever, ASP, Untoten, Inscape, CoF, Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth... Stuff like that normally ;)
~...Teach me love or teach me war...~
______
I breathe in the light exhale the night, kneel down and pledge allegiance... I will let you burn and in return I need your full obediance...
LenShaya

Postby Cute_Vampiress » Friday 20. August 2004, 21:57

I love Sonata Arctica...I listen to them all the time along with COB Annihilator and the list goes forever :)
Cute_Vampiress

Next

Return to Music