What's your favorite type of music?

Musical Discussions

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Harbinger Of Khaos » Tuesday 15. July 2008, 00:11

anything from Tchaikovsky to Psychopathic Records, Norwegian Black metal to David Bowie (I LOVE the movie the labyrinth lol), Power Metal to Rave. Basicaly anything that tickles my fancie at the time lol! Right now its more in the Juggalo rap, Industrial goth n horror punk/rockabilly.
In Khaos We Trust
Harbinger Of Khaos

Postby Hugin » Wednesday 1. October 2008, 16:40

A little of everything mainly. I really have been into symphonic metal lately, mainly Angelzoom, Sireina and Leaves Eyes.
Hugin

Postby TaleOfRevenge » Wednesday 10. December 2008, 15:41

Well...just grind,black and death metal.Unfortunately here is hard to find such people around myself,but I am surviving anyway :feuerteufel:
I was lost, on my own and I couldn't bear the thought of my life I was gone, caught in the torturing memories And they burned like fire water can never heal such pain
TaleOfRevenge

Postby bleeding angel » Tuesday 13. January 2009, 20:33

[font=Lucida Console]Well, I think that if I write "My Chemical Romance" some of you can laught...
But any way,I don't care, I like it...
Also I like Cradle of filth, Misfits, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Rata Blanca(Argentina), Rainbow, Blackmoore´s Night, Nightwhish, Corvus Corax, J.S. Bach, Francisco Tárrega, Vivaldi, Paganini, Xandria, La Cuca(Mexico), and much other...
:gitarrist:[/font]
bleeding angel

Postby isis_bathory » Wednesday 14. January 2009, 15:48

bleeding angel wrote:[font=Lucida Console]Well, I think that if I write "My Chemical Romance" some of you can laught...
But any way,I don't care, I like it...
Also I like Cradle of filth, Misfits, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Rata Blanca(Argentina), Rainbow, Blackmoore´s Night, Nightwhish, Corvus Corax, J.S. Bach, Francisco Tárrega, Vivaldi, Paganini, Xandria, La Cuca(Mexico), and much other...
:gitarrist:[/font]

The funny thing is that some of the people who laugh at you because you like MCR, they actually listen to it too, they just want to make the gothic image "oh look at me so goth I only like bands with naughty people and who worship Satan" lol...I actually think of it as something idiot but ok.
I also like MCR, they've got some really good musics.
I actually like a bit of everything...classic music, opera (whish can be done with classic too), celtic, medieval, metal, rock, gothic metal, black metal, death metal, J-rock, J-pop, Darkwave...between so many others...If im in the mood i also listen to "industrial" stuff...
isis_bathory

Postby NorthSeaStorm » Monday 16. August 2010, 22:10

Folk-, Death-, Viking-, Black-, Thrash-, Doom- and Pagan-Metal.

:feuerteufel:

Favourite bands:

Varg. Equilibrium, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Svartknot, Trollfest, Thy Wicked, Sodom :kal: , and of course the stuff of my own band "Malum Innatum".
NorthSeaStorm

Previous

Return to Music