If no one else will talk about it I will, I love photography

Discussion over Photography and Manipulation

Moderator: Moderators

Postby InfantMinotaur » Tuesday 24. May 2005, 18:57

Well You can say that, I'm trying to photograph right now anything that attracts me, but is to sad that I can not find my camera, I lost it some where near my bed and now I can't find it.
I am an ancient, and yet I am a child. I know many things, and yet I remain ignorant. I am a mystery, yet I am an open book to those who are willing to study and translate the text. I am a contradiction unto myself..... Share with me your dreams, your loves, hurts, fears.......your souls if you wish.... I promise to take care of them......
InfantMinotaur

Postby Griever » Sunday 8. January 2006, 16:00

Hi, I don't do photography cuz I don't have a camera and wouldn't have the time for it anyway, but I love image manipulation and it has become my second occupation.
Here's a sample of my work (and skills :P):

What do you think?
Oh, yeah. I'm thinking of making my gallery here and upload my dark work and some original pictures.
Live by the sword, die by the sword!
Griever

Postby Lady of Carnage » Saturday 21. January 2006, 20:25

I love photography,but unfortunately i don't posess a digital camera yet...:(
[font=Tahoma]Beauty in its pride
A mystic stranger … a mystic stranger softest might
A sad and nameless bride
Never forgiving … never forgiving winter’s night
[/font]
Lady of Carnage

Postby hairsprayqueen » Wednesday 12. July 2006, 04:18

I absolutely adore photography. I wish i had a good camera though. A really good one, but saving up for a corset so i don't think i'll be getting one soon. Black and white pictures are the most beautiful products of photography. I think they are what tell a real story, plus you're always left guessing.
hairsprayqueen

Postby InfantMinotaur » Friday 14. July 2006, 00:21

Griever

your art is marvelous. (bloodrayne)

is your gift of life.
I am an ancient, and yet I am a child. I know many things, and yet I remain ignorant. I am a mystery, yet I am an open book to those who are willing to study and translate the text. I am a contradiction unto myself..... Share with me your dreams, your loves, hurts, fears.......your souls if you wish.... I promise to take care of them......
InfantMinotaur

Postby Emika » Sunday 27. August 2006, 22:05

Greetings! My first post here, just became a member.
In my opinion photography is the essence of memories. It is certain that an image is a moment frozen in time. We all remember something in diverse ways, many times these views are a blur, a picture stands tranquil and representing what was true.
Emika

Postby gothmina » Sunday 3. December 2006, 08:41

dark greetings!! i'm new here :) photography has always been my passion...its like giving life to everything you capture...you can never turn back the time but having a look with some pictures brings you the memories you have kept in your heart for a long time..
gothmina

Postby Badspirit Studios » Tuesday 20. February 2007, 08:11

Hi F. Irina,

Your work is very interesting!!! Quite good!!! I see that you also market your work through your website..... I hope you are doing well!!!

As for comments about photography and art in general..... regardless of the media [painting, sketches, digital editing, photography, etc), art is the opportunity of the individual to express themself. The quality of the art produced is subjective, meaning it can be argued if it is good or bad. The important issue is how the artist themself feel about what they have created.
Badspirit Studios

Postby Satyr » Wednesday 21. February 2007, 10:47

Badspirit, you are now also able to manage own folders in the gallery. ;)
Just click on "My gallery" in the user-navigation. :gallery:
Gothic Model Gallery
Administrator & Owner

:camera:
Satyr
Owner of Gothicmodels.net
Owner of Gothicmodels.net

Postby Suicide_Note » Friday 23. March 2007, 14:07

im just an photogrphy amateur and a very poor guy lol
so i cant buy a nice camera uff

but i can do some digital stuff in photoshop to make my digital shots looks better
i love the B/W pics, are the best to express something really deep

and here in are a lot of good photographers and awesome models
Suicide_Note

Postby Seraph » Sunday 25. March 2007, 17:01

PhotograpHy = Newly Found Passion of Mine. *LOL* Yes, got a Sony Cybershot recently and been using it like crazy. Nothing major or anything, but a few things. I will keep everyone updated on all that I take, perhaps build me a portfolio. =O)
"One who seeks to find the Universe, will find nothing...
However, one who seeks to know themselves, will find the Universe."
Seraph

Hi

Postby mountman » Thursday 7. June 2007, 07:20

Hi everyone,

what I like about photography is I get to show people the world the way I see it. Often it is radically different from there own perception. The greatest gift of all is the smile on a subjects face when she finally realises how beautiful she actually is.

I am here to learn about the goth image, I am to shoot a goth wedding so have some research to do. My first task is to shoot an image for the invitations featuring the happy couple lying dead on an autopsy table hand in hand with the caption "till death us do part"

How cool is that?
mountman

Postby TaleOfRevenge » Wednesday 10. December 2008, 15:51

I love also photography.As you said-it keeps the memories.It just makes us remember better:) And this is a kind of treasure.If I should be honest,I prefer to do the picture that to be on it.I love to take pictures of lonely trees.Nothing depressive on it.They just look so beautiful.I have my personal collection of them and everyone has a story.Every picture "can talk" :)
I was lost, on my own and I couldn't bear the thought of my life I was gone, caught in the torturing memories And they burned like fire water can never heal such pain
TaleOfRevenge

Previous

Return to Photography & Retouching