Photo ideas

All about Styling and MakeUp

Photo ideas

Postby Carbon Kisses » Monday 1. December 2008, 21:01

Until I can get some professional photos done, i'm trying to get my husband to take me some, thing is I'm completely out of ideas.

So does anyone have any idea for something new?
Carbon Kisses

Postby TaleOfRevenge » Wednesday 10. December 2008, 15:44

Ideas come not when you look for them.Just take some from everything that surrounds you.You will be impresed when you see that everything could be a "topic" of a photo.Let your mind just to travel.I also did not have ideas before some time,but I needed pictures.So I just took a walk around the city and here they are:)
Good luck
I was lost, on my own and I couldn't bear the thought of my life I was gone, caught in the torturing memories And they burned like fire water can never heal such pain
TaleOfRevenge

Postby Carbon Kisses » Thursday 11. December 2008, 14:02

Thanks for that, I hadn't though of it like that.

:)
Carbon Kisses

Postby vampiress.goth » Wednesday 24. December 2008, 07:50

what do you love to do? what is dearest/closest to you? ask questions that involve your day to day life and how you go about your day. modeling isn't about posing like a statue, its about acting out, for example an emotion, not only must you be still but put life behind your eyes and feel what you are "posing" for. not only do those who look at your pictures see a story behind your eyes, face, ect. but you yourself believes it and you know that you weren't just posing, you were acting out someones story in a still frame that speaks over a thousand words.

As Revenge said about bringing your camera with you everywere, she is right. make every shot a story in its self, and put your heart into every picture you take, and i will garantee that you will be happy with basicly every single one of the picture that you have taken. (>0.0)>

if you would like me to clarify anything please lt me know, i would love to help more and make sure that i said everything clearly. it is abit late where i am so i am a bit out of it when it comes to making everything tie in 100% perfect like i nomally can ^_^
vampiress.goth

Postby Carbon Kisses » Wednesday 24. December 2008, 22:14

what do you love to do? what is dearest/closest to you? ask questions that involve your day to day life and how you go about your day. modeling isn't about posing like a statue, its about acting out, for example an emotion, not only must you be still but put life behind your eyes and feel what you are "posing" for. not only do those who look at your pictures see a story behind your eyes, face, ect. but you yourself believes it and you know that you weren't just posing, you were acting out someones story in a still frame that speaks over a thousand words.

As Revenge said about bringing your camera with you everywere, she is right. make every shot a story in its self, and put your heart into every picture you take, and i will garantee that you will be happy with basicly every single one of the picture that you have taken. (>0.0)>

if you would like me to clarify anything please lt me know, i would love to help more and make sure that i said everything clearly. it is abit late where i am so i am a bit out of it when it comes to making everything tie in 100% perfect like i nomally can ^_^

Well, I'm a pagan witch so big dribble candles, tarot cards crystal ball the works, you've given me some great ideas already!! If there's ever anything I can help with give me a shout, I'd love to return the favour
xx
Carbon Kisses

Postby Psycho™ » Tuesday 26. January 2010, 23:19

Carbon Kisses wrote:

Well, I'm a pagan witch so big dribble candles, tarot cards crystal ball the works, you've given me some great ideas already!! If there's ever anything I can help with give me a shout, I'd love to return the favour
xx

haha that made great sense :D
Psycho™

Re: Photo ideas

Postby Danielle Snowball » Sunday 17. July 2011, 12:20

hey guys,

iam a newby on these boards. ~~)O(~~ , with my photos, i like what i have tried to do , but havent been able to get accepted because other folk have been aware of my 22Q11Deletion. i have been transgendered too for since like ever but am what i am .. When in the mood, i guess carbon kisses is correct, dont pose like athe age old statue , but with automated timer, and no photograher (yet) its difficult, how do people get reoundf this and how have other goth models, suruvued the prejudices of what we are and do ?

Dani
Danielle Snowball

Return to Styling